What is Family Package / Multi-Devices / Multi-Room?
– For our Family Package, can be known as Multi-Device or Multi-Room. When buy 12 months Subscription code, then you can pay 60% OFF price to buy Sub-Device Code to activate more devices for your family, max at 4 devices in total (1 Master Device and 3 Sub-Devices). One Sub-Device Code is for one Device only.
– Family Package need you install iview HD Plus APK & Sub-Device APK, both APKs support Android TV Box, Firestick, Android Phone, Android PAD, Samsung Phone and so on.
– One Device can be used at Living room, the other device can be used at sleeping room the same time.
Am I allowed to use each TV on different IP or ISP?
-Watching on one device, you can connect any TV to any Internet Provider in the world.
– Watching on over 2 devices at the same time, need to under same IP/ISP(ONE IP Network).
How many Devices/Rooms does the Family Package support?
– Till now Family Package offers max at 4 devices as Multi-Room / Multi-Devices subscription.
How to activate the Second / Third devices?
How to use Sub-Device Code?
– Installed Sub-Device apk on the Sub Device (the second/third device).
– Bind Sub-Device to Master Device(the first device) by inputting subscription code which ever been used on Master Device.
– Fill in Sub-Device Code to the Second/Third Devices, after Sub-Device code has been recharged, can watch Live Channels & VOD directly.
What is Master Device & Sub-Device?
– Install the iview HD Plus version APK on the Device A.
– Install the Sub-Device APK on the Device B.
– After Activated Subscription code on Device A, then bind Device B by filling in same Subscription code on Device B.
– Then Device A become Master Device; device B become Sub-Device (Slave Device).
Why there are two valid date for Master Device & Sub-Device?
The Valid Date of Master Device & Sub-Device can be same or different. Because they are with each own date.
Is there any function difference between Master Device & Sub-Device?
– 99% are the same, including all Live Channels & VOD.
– The only difference: Sub-Device does not have Cloud PVR Function. Because now system does not support.
The Sub-Device Code can be activated on many devices?
No, one Sub-Device Code can be activated on one device only. When activated, the code is locked on that device, but can be transferred to another device.
Over To You
We’d love to hear your thoughts on:
Our Streaming player will always maintain a stable unbuffered streaming service, and will gradually add more practical functions. We also hope that our users can provide us with feedback so that we can make it better.