Any IPTV streaming has more or less problems with several channels.
When we are watching the channel through the IPTV service that we have subscribed, the channel laggy or freezing, how to solve this problem quickly.
Step 1：Check the network
- Restart the network and the device where IPTV apk is installed，need to shut down for 5-10 minutes and then restart
- If the device where the IPTV M3U Player Apk is located is connected to Wi-Fi, change it to a network cable connection.
- Disconnect other unused devices from the network.
- Refer to the router manual to adjust the signal channel of the router. The channels available in various countries can be referred to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WLAN_channels
Step 2：Check the device on which the streaming is installed
- Clear device memory
- Clear device cache data
- The device configuration is low, you can try to use other devices.
Step 3：Switch IPTV streamers decoding mode
- Fextv iptv subscription: Fextv iptv on amazon stick or other devices-Settings-Player-EXO Player/VLC Player
- Iview HD Plus/Xtrix TV Plus iptv streaming app：Iview HD Plus/Xtrix TV Plus-settings–Misc–Decoding mode
- SGHDX Singpore iptv streaming app：SGHDX-SETTING-Prefered Player（Just switch the current mode to another mode.）
Step 4：Ask your IPTV service provider for help
The time period of possible viewing, just as the channel is under maintenance, leads to the streaming buffering or freezing.
Please provide as much detailed information as possible so that the iptv seller can find the reason and solve it as soon as possible.
- The IPTV streaming name. (SGHDX/Fextv/Iview HD Plus/Xtrix TV Plus/iHDHD/MYIPTV 4K/others iptv apps)
- What devices are IPTV Streamers installed on? (Android box name/Android devices/iOS devices/Smart TV name/Fire Stick/other decives)
- Channel name or number and video or picture of current channel status.
Any questions, kindly contact us on WhatsApp.
To learn more, please visit our Online Store (Mastercard suport): https://singaporeiptv.com